Skin coloured bumps on hand, swelling, itching on touching. Cure for bumps?

I have a cluster of skin-colored bumps on the center back of one hand which started out with one many months ago (@8 months?) and now there are roughly ten. They re somewhat flat but raise up more when they itch which isn t all the time, although they can start itching if I touch them too much. I would say they range in size from 1/4 to 3/4 of a pencil eraser. They re smooth and round. I can provide pictures if needed. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012