Skin colour cyst near eye. Punctured it, dark bleeding, pus. Cure for discolouration?

Hi, I had a small skin color I m assuming cyst near my eye. It s been there for a while, I decided to take a sterile needle and puncture it, very dark blood and a lot of it and also a good deal of puss came out. Sorry, gross I know. Anyhow, it appears to have traveled and my entire eye is now black and blue ? What should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

You should have ascertained the nature of the swelling before puncturing it. Anyhow, the blood from the punctured area has traveled to the soft tissue of your eye which is causing it to be blue. If you are sure that the swelling had puss, you should take some systemic anti-biotics along with anti-inflammatory drugs and some anti-biotic drops in the affected eye. If it does not get relived in about 72 hours, you should visit a specialist.