Skin colored rash on face. Allergic reaction? How to reduce rashes?

my 5 year old daughter developed a skin colored rash on her face. It is all over her cheeks on her nose, her forehead , and behind her ears. They are really small bumps and they dont seem to itch or bother her. We just got back from vacation at the Virgin Islands. It was on the last day that we noticed it (tuesday morning). It doesn t seem to be getting any worse, in fact it doesn t seem to change much at all. When you first look at it, the first thought is allergic reaction
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012