Skin colored itchy bumps on elbow, lower back. Temporary relief with hydro cortisone cream, allergy pills. History of seasonal allergies. What can be done?

I have skin colored itchy bumps on my elbow and my lower back. It itches like crazy. I notice them last spring and they took a long time to heal (months). I got them again this spring which is when I get my seasonal allergies. Once I start taking my allergy pills the itching went away and my rash cleared up. Now that I no longer have seasonal allergies and don t need to take my allery pill ( Loratadine 10 mg) the rash is back. I started to take the allergy pill again and it s helped a little with the itch but I still have the bumps and they still itch. They only time the bumps are red is when I m scratching like crazy. I ve tried hydrocortisone cream as well but it doesn t help. I ve also tried skinceuticals hydra balm as well and that helps for a little while with the itch. I live in New Mexico at it can be very dry but I use oil and lotions daily and my skin is not dry. The bumps are smooth to the touch and don t blister.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012