Skin colored bumps in pubic area that occasionally itch and get irritated. Recently started champix. Cause?

Hey, about 2 weeks ago I noticed 2 skin colour bumps in my pubic area!! They dryied out but still stayed this is now spread and I have many little bumps in my pubic area that all have a hair growing out of them and only itch sometimes not offen but can get irrated!! Please help I was taking champix 2 quit smoking and this is when it all started could this have been the cause or is it something else?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013