Skin came out from vagina after having sex for the first time? Indication of hymen break?

Hi, I m sixteen. I ve had sex before, and just today I had it for my first time being on birth control . after we were finished, I went to the bathroom and noticed some bleeding and some kind of thick skin like material hanging out of me. The skin that was hanging out was bleeding at like the end. My boyfriend said it may be the tearing of the hymen . but I don t know what to do about it. I can t tell my parents or go to the doctor because they would have to take me. I was wondering if there was anything you recommended?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013