Skin burn after applying garlic on it, now what should i do ?

Hi, I have applied garlic on the cheecks around 45 days back.My skin was burnt and light yellow fluid was oozing from the skin.Is this a severe burn?My skin got peeled may be 1/4 to 1/2 mm deep.Now my skin is light pink to creamish colur on the burned ares but did not come to original skin colour.Also the the level of skin is slightly deeper than the level of normal skin?Will my skin come to same level of normal skin?How much time would it take to cure perfectly so that my skin looks/comes to the original condition?Will it heal perfectly?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011