Skin bleeding on shaft near head after masturbation, white patch on bruised area. How to get relief?

I masturbated two weeks ago and I was pretty hard at it than before. As a result my skin on the shaft near the head started bleeding . After a few minutes the bleeding stopped but the skin was bruised. When I woke up the next morning the bruised area has turned into a white patch. When I wash it, it goes away for the moment showing my bruised skin. But after some time say the next day the white patch comes back. This has been going for the past two weeks. This is really frightening me.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012