Skin become thin, red veins visible, stopped betnovet-c. Skin dry, itchy, swelling. Withdrawal effect?

hi,+++++i m sweta,25years old, i am using betnovet-c cream for about 5years,i am using it on my face at night before going to bed,now my skin became thin and red veins are much visible on my face so tried to stop using this cream,but i got itchy dry skin and small gits on my face specially around my eyes and mouth area,i met a dermatologist his medicines helped me a lot but i have noticed a slight swelling of face for 2days,i m much worried is it also a side effect of betnovet withdrawal or anything else. if it is a side effect it can leave my face with loose skin, what should i do and when will i get rid of these side effects. please suggest me .
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012