Skin attached to vagina, cramping, back ache

I am on my period, i use tampons and i am sure that i do not have one left in. Last night i went to bed with no tampon in. When i woke up i was putting a tampon in and it would not go in all the way. so i thought i better ck, and make sure i didn t leave one in. i feel something there when i went to ck, I looked in the mirror and it is forsure attached. Looking like wrinkled skin. i have had cramping today and a slight left side back ache.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Well come to HCM
This may not be the tampon inside but chances of swelling part of vagina would be very likely and this could be vaginitis in my opinion this need to be ruled out and for this clinical examination is necessary, clinical examination would also rule out the chances of tampon inside, condition is not that much serious, and no need to worry about this, take care, have a nice day.