Skin attached to the penis head to the shaft, bumps, freckles on penis. Solution?

Well, over the years I ve noticed how weird my penis looks. I asked myself several times if it could be something serious. Here s a brief description of my worries: First off, I have skin attached from my head to my shaft, just a little piece. You can run your finger along it and it would feel smooth as if there is no head. Its about half the size of the tip of my pinky. Don t know if that description was good enough, but its the least of my worries, and yes I am circumcised. Second, my penis is spotted as if it has a bunch of birthmarks all over it. I do have freckles on my body, but I never knew it could be down there.. They are bigger than freckles, though. And lastly, I have small bumps all over my penis as well as my balls. They kind of resemble minor eczema or goose bumps when your cold . I guess you couldn t tell that they are there at first glance, but once you actually look at it you can, and when you touch it, you can barely tell that they are there. Still noticeable, though, and sometimes, probably when they are dry? they show up a lot more and are very noticeable. I have absolutely no pain involving my penis. No problem urinating or ejaculating. No abnormal discharges.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012