Skin asthma, wounds on legs, between vagina and thigh, vaginal lips, feet. Remedy?

hi im 12 years old, 53 kilos and 5 3 in height i have skin asthma and when i was 5 and 6 months now i have these wounds on my legs and between my vagina and thigh and on the ankles, back of my legs and feet i m a female by the way and i never had these after i had the treatment and i have this some sort of tiny something like a pimple on the entrance of my vagina please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
all are allergies related with each other i think of wheat or milk allergyleadingto this
you get blood serum tested for specific antibodies for wheat
add milk potato chana
post result for next step
till then
i advise you to stop mik and diary products
no ils mustard coconut walnut groundnut almonds soya
apply olive cook in olive
no milk and nut containg soap oils creams and ointments
take oil free and greese free diet