Skin around nose to mouth area becomes dry, blotchy patches by mouth on the opposite side. Suggestions ?

Yes I noticed since January that my skin around my nose to mouth area has become very dry. I noticed 2 blotchy patches by my mouth on the opposite side that is lighter than my skin. I have always had clear radiant skin but noticed as I have gotten older and more so over the past few months my skin has been somewhat different. I purchased a Clinique moisturizer and apply daily twice a day but with it being colder now I don t know If I can attribute my dry skin to that or not.... Any suggestions. ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013