Skin around genitals getting dark, severe itching. How to cure this condition?

hi,i am a male and 21 years old.Recently i have noticed that my skin around genitals region is getting dark compared to other skin parts and also it itches a s about 3 months that i have noticed it.What is the reason behind this and how can I solve this problem?Is the problem serious or is it just normal in all human beings?By the way I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible?Please suggest me some solution.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012