Skin allergy after eating potatoes post ayurvedic treatment for hemorrhoids. Should I maintain CKD diet?

im suffering with hemmarroids and have taken Ayurvedic medicines, and was told not to eat potatoes, but after the medicines got over i started eating potatoes which is causing me skin allergy .. Now i have stopped eating potatoes,, but will it effect me as i couldn t follow the CKD diet, people say that i will be effected with arthritis , because people say that after using ayuvedhic medicines i need to maintain the CKD diet for 6months which i dint know.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013