Skin allergy. Olive oil advised. Sorvate-C, winofit na used. Is she suffering from psoriasis?

My daughter who is now 16 years old is suffering of a type of a skin disorder since 2009. We consulted a skin specialist last month and he didn't reveal the name of the disease but said that it is a type of skin allergy and advised to use olive oil for cooking and prescribed an ointment for application and a capsule for treatment. And after the use of the ointment and the prescribed capsule; and after the change of the cooking oil to olive, my daughter is showing nice improvement. The ointment and capsule are as follows:
When I searched for the purpose for which this ointment is used ,I came to know that this is prescribed for psoryosis. It was heart breaking to know that it is not completely curable. Please let me know from you about the truth whether she suffers from that desease or realy it is an allergy?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013