Skin allergic to sun light and have dust allergy. Getting dry cough. Cause and cure?

Dear Sir, Merry Christmas. I am 31 yrs Old-Male. I am having dust allergy . Bcoz of that I am getting Dry Cough , If I go to Dust area/Moisture/bad smell/Dump Room/In bed Room-Blanket-Pillow etc. Even I have Dry cough after coming by Bike/After dusting any Room. Also I have skin allergy to Sun light. My skin bcoms Reddish & Itching occurs If my skin directly exposed to sun light. It automatically vanishes after 3-4 hours once I come inside a shadow area All these above allergy occurs just before 2 years. Before that I don’t have any allergy. Kindly let me know the reasons & remedies-medicines for these allergy.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Welcome to health care magic forum,
Allergy can be cure by Homeopathic treatment. There is no specific medicine even in homeopathy to cure allergy. Specific medicines are only give temporary relief. For homeopathic treatment detail history of disease and patient is must, after that medicine can be decided. So consult to near by homeopath for proper treatment. You will surely get rid of allergy permanently.
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health