Size of my penis is about 1 to 1.5 inch in normal and 3 inch when erect

hi. i am 22 years old.the size of my penis is about 1 to 1.5 inch in normal and 3 inch when erect; i used to masturbate daily earlier . does this also effect the size;also my voice on telephonic conversations is like a girl? does this create any problem in my sexual life or reproduction? and how to get rid of that? plz help
Asked On : Wed, 2 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... Size does not matter in sexual life.  You can have normal sexual life with any size of the penis.  If at all you have a problem with sex it may not be due to the size.  You can have a sexual harmone evaluation done to know if there is any other problem for small size or for the feminie voice.

I am 24 years old and My penis is 10 cm while erect/ is it normal..?? Please help me....