Size of my penis is it good or bad ?

i m 22 years old. my penis size is 5.5inch. it is good or bad? i m addicted a masturbation problem also.i masturbate 2 times daily. how can i stop it? please help me. i am waiting for your replay.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi, I dont see anything wrong with your penis size, but it can depend on many genetical factors such as height and things like that. I will be 15 in 5 days, i am  5 ft 6 and i am the same, 5.5 inches. The worst thing you can do is worry about your size, trust me. I used worry about my size it and it brought lots of un-nessicary stress into my life.

Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The size is fine.. You can  have a normal sexual life... Divert yourself into some physical activity whenever you have the urge to masturbate.. This is the best way to stop masturbating.. This should help you on most occasions..

Anonymous's Response

Your penis size is well within the normal range.  To stop masturbating, stay away from porn.  If porn is not a problem with you,  get involved with something that really interests you -- physical activity is particularly good.

Anonymous's Response are pretty small in the pants..Im only 5'6 and mine is 8.1 yeah..

hello doctor