Size of egg got smaller after follicle rupture. What should I do?

hello mam in my last cycle egg was not ruptured till 22nd day .its size was increased till 37 this cycle the size of eggs was not increased on 18th day it was 15.2but on 21 day they got smaller.pls tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Hi , welcome to H.C.M.Forum. did you have the scaning on 22nd day of last cycle, 18th day this month, and on 21st day of the period. if that is the case also your doubt might be correct. but egg can't be visualised in scaning also,as it is a single cell and you need an electonic microscope tosee it. any how don't worry. if it is for conceiving consult a gynaecologist, and have a baby. thank you.