Six year old with a swollen face after falling. Severe ear infection with high temperature. Fluid discharge from the ear

My six year old son knocked himself on the side of his face just above his right ear. After three days it still very swollen. And he is battling to open his mouth wide. He has also had a severe ear infection for the last two weeks battling with 40 deg temperatures. His ear (right) now is perforated mad leaking hugely. I have drops for the ear. I'm concerned about the head and the continued high temps even after the ear burst.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013