Sinusitis with muscle pain followed by bouts of diarrhea, dehydration, fever, constant thirst, tongue dryness, headache and blurred vision. What is the cause?

I have been having odd symptoms for months. I am a 45yr old woman. I have had sinusitis recently and was treated with 2 rounds of cefidnir (sp). In addition I have bouts of diarreah with dehydration causing high bp and fever. Prior to getting diarreah I get muscle pains all over, then I get sick, the next day I am weak, but better. I am constantly thirsty and wake up with headache and dry tounge. Vision is blurry and I have had a catscan to prove no tumor but have not had full results as of yet from ct. I am to fly internationally in 9 days (I will have 13 hours in air) and I want to be healthier for this. I don t know why all these symptoms are happening at the same time. One time I passed out from being so sick.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012