Sinusitis, nasal polyps, allergies, asthma, mental fatigue. Tests done showing neutrophil and eosinophil count. Allergies or parasite infection?

hello ---please tell me; i have a neutrophil count of 19 and an esinophil count of 28; and an neutrophil abslute count of .8 and a eos absolute count of 1.2; i have asthma, allergies, nasal polyps, sinusitis and feel tired often. also sometimes have mental fatigue . please explain what this could allergist says she thinks it could be allergies or a parasite and that i should see a GI doctor. but i don t want to take a whole bunch of tests if that is not necessary. i have a surgery coming up for endoscopic sinus surgery; should i mention any of this to the doctor performing the surgery or to the anesthetist? any help you can provide will be so much appreciated...thank you
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012