Sinusitis, headache, metal taste in mouth, reduced sense of smell. Smell of bleach causing headache. Treatment?

Hi, I have sinus problems, nose dripping alot, pounding headache, reduced sense of smell, metal taste in mouth and ears sore and popping alot. Been feeling like this on and off for months now. I had no problem previously using household bleach, now i get an instant headache and stuffy nose within minutes of smelling bleach. Can you please advise what I should do to alleviate or diagnose this symptoms. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013