Sinusitis, blocked nose, infected cyst on scalp, pressure behind eyes. Cure?

Hi I have sinusitus - blocked nose , painful forehead , when i go up and down stairs feels really ubcomftable all over my head. I also have an infected cyst on my scalp which is painful to the touch and feels like something is frying on my head. Very sore. my right eyebrow also feels like its got pins and needles sort of pain and discomfort. my eyes feel puffy and pressured behind, ive been put on antibiotics but is there anything else suggest please? getting me down and i concerned as ive had a cyst on head before in differet place.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012