Sinusitis. Had flu, blocked nose, cough, headaches, mucus, swelling near eye. Help?

I went to the doctor last week, I'd been pretty ill with a flu type bug and other things but went to the doctor in regards to having a blocked nose, bad cough (I couldn't sleep at night) and really bad headaches.
The doctor suspected sinusitis and gave me a course of antibiotics and recommended I try Sudafed.
My course of antibiotics has finished now.The blocked nose has cleared, I'm still coughing up a little mucus but nothing compared to before. The headache behind my eyebrow won't go away though. I'm taking painkillers at least twice a day for it. The middle of my eyebrow is swollen and my eye keeps watering. A friend told me sinusitis can take 2 weeks or so to clear up. Do I wait it out or return to the doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013