Sinuses feel blocked, tender to touch, headache, vomiting. Tried beconase spray. nose bleeding. Reason?

my sinusis feel blocked up all the time they feel a bit tender to touch and i can feel pressure this pressure leads to a headache then i end up vomiting . i have also tried antihistimines incase it was allergy related but nothing has worked i also tried a beconase spray and that just made my right nostril bleed and i have also had 2 bangs to the bridge of my nose weather this makes a differance.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012