Sinus, vertigo, watery noise heard in head only when upright, causes imbalance in walking

i have a sinus problem with pressure head, cheeks, eyes and stuffy ears. Also I have a strange noise in my head which sounds like saliva squeezed against your teeth , watery like sound. It affects my eyes, with vertigo and causes my walk carefully as it interferes with my walking at times, sending my slightly off a straight line. I do not have pain or it does not affect my sleep . Only when I am upright and walking, I hear the squeezing watery sound moving in my head with some vertigo. I need your help to ease my concerns
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012