Sinus swelling, sleeplessness, headache while swallowing. Solution?

Where do I start. Diagnosised with asthma in 2000 adult onset. On Singular and controled fine. At night I have such a hard time. I usually breath fine but my sinus swell which keeps me from sleeping. If i start to fall asleep and snore once i wake startled that i can t breath feel like breathing thru a staw and end up staying awake the reat of the night. I sleep 3 to 4 hours usually if at all. This morning i woke from a full 8 hours but woke with a headache all day feeling like everytime i swollow my head hurts and im swollowing the tonsil tag. Took ibuprofen twice today. Am i going crazy. I know i mentioned two issues but i don t know if these issues are linked or needed to see my doctor about. God bless you all for helping us.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012