Sinus related headaches, cheeks get red, dry blood in nostral, allergic. Remedy?

Yes, Hi...I experience sinus related headaches just about everyday. My face (cheeks) get real red/hot and I always have dry blood in my one nostral. I know I have allergies, I have been tested. I'm alergic to pollen, dust mites and ragweed. I feel that the only way that my headache ever reals goes away is if I sleep with a very cold ice pack on my face all night. Do you have any idea what I can do to alleviate this feeling? Nothing really over the counter works for me I take Benadryl every day and Zyrtec also Allegra. I also have problems with blowing my nose because my right side nostril always has a dry crusty blood. thank you
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013