Sinus patient with severe allergic rhinitis. Sticky eyes. On Allegra and fluticone nasal spray. Need medication change?

hi doctor !! iam a sinus patient with severe allergic rhinitis . My problem is stickiness in my eyes which irritates due to the allergies . tried lot of medicines antihistamine but of no use . right now using Allegra from 2 months with fluticone nasal spray ( changed recently from flixanase and working better than before) but still that stickiness continues . Do i have to change the medicine ? as i heard montair fx will help in my case but not sure . Please advice
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012