Sinus, pain above my eyebrows. Taking anti histamine, celestamine + Panamor. Any other medications?

Hi, I regularly battle with sinus. I have just been on a three day course antibiotics and my headaches still persists. The pain is mainly above my eyebrows. I used anti histamine before, but if I drink it at night, I can't function properly until noon the next day. If I drink it in the morning, I feel wiped out by 4pm. A friend gave me a few celestamine tablets which seem to work better, but then I have to take it when I'm already in bed, as it makes me very wobbly - fast! I have been combining it with Panamor for the last 3 nights. It seems to have worked out by morning because I feel fine when I wake up. The problem is that the sinus headaches start by about 2-3pm and persists until bedtime. I don't want to drink strong painkillers, but it seems to be the only thing that helps. We want to start trying for a second baby soon, but I don't want to until I have my own health under control. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013