Sinus, nasal polyps, deviated spectrum, blocked nose, ear problem. Using cortispray, telekast-l. Should I continue medication?

Hi Doctor I am Anand and i have been diagnoised with Sinus problems with Nasal polyps and devaited spectrum . My Doctor recommened CT Scan and all these are evident . My ENT says , sinus is not all that bad and he can see air-gaps in the report etc and has put me in medication and spray, I dont have day to day trouble except whenever i get a cold it is very agreesive and lasts for a week or 10 days. I have always blocked nose , intermittent ear problems ( fluid in middle ear ) and voice is also not all that clear but no pain anywhere .. I am on Cortispray and Telekast- L on daily basis..Please let me know what should i do.. Should i go surgery or continue medication.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012