Sinus issues, always thirsty, voice tight. Why is this happening?

Hi! I have always had sinus issues, all my life. Once in a while, I get very dehydrated for days on end, and am always thirsty no matter how much water I drink, and I feel pain -- it feels like it s just above the back of my pallat, or behind my nose . When I press up on my soft pallat, it feels like that s where the pain is. This happens frequently, and it tends to interfere with my singing -- I am a singer. It makes my voice tight and my voice tires out more easily, and doesn t sound as good. Any idea why this would happen?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013