Sinus infection, sore throat, pus filled sacks behind throat, white bumps on tonsils. Causes?

I have had a sinus infection and sore throat for over a week now and was put on Cephalexin antibiotic 3 days ago. My sinus infection is seeming to get better but my throat pain is still bad. I noticed clear/yellowish puss filled sacks on the back of my throat when I shine a light back into it. I don t have tonsils. Also, I have noticed I have little white bumps on the inside of both of my nostrils. Could all of this be a result of a virus?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013