Sinus infection, salty taste in mouth. History of migraine and joint pain. Advice

I have just returned from a trip to Brazil for work. Landed back in the states on Wednesday and 3 hours later I started to have a strong taste of salt in my mouth, not so much from the back but from the front roof. I did get a bad cut on my leg but it held really well. this has be going on for three days I have also developed a sinus infection as I have for the past 37 years. Never had salty tats in mouth. Other items is that fo the past couple moth I have had pains in my joints... I did have a migrants 2 weeks ago that made me threw-up it was so painful. That is the first time I have ever had a migraine??

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013