Sinus infection, pus on throat, sore vagina, urination difficulty with cloudy discharge and brown mucus. What could be wrong?

I got a sinus infection i had a steroid shot followed by antibiotic. I did not take all of my medicine and the following week i had pus on my throat which was tested and was not strep . Now i am taking azithromycin and i am on my third day i feel no better and i think i have a UTI . I am not sure though. My vagina is sore and it hurts to pee unless i drink a lot of water. My pee had a cloudy discharge in it? I also just had a bloody brown mucus looking substance? I am not sure what that is. It didn t start till after i started getting the throat thing. what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012