Sinus infection, pressure in face, head. Taken steroids, large lump behind neck. Causes for lump?

I had a really bad sinus infection , I couldn t handle the pressure in my face and head so the Dr. gave me steroids and when I woke up I had a big lump on the back of my neck . She took xrays and said it was fine gave me a muscle relaxant it didn t work. I told her it was still uncomfortable and it hurt she just ignored me and walked out. It s been about a year now it s still the same size and its embarassing. What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013