Sinus infection, lung infection after using antivenom against snakebite. What can help now?

I was bitten by a rattlesnake 2 years ago, almost died, had antivenom ... Have had lung , sinus infections and caught everything coming and going ever since... I was given much antibiotics by doctors.... Caused more problems.. had adverse reactions to them... Now..Most recently.. got sick again.. seemed like I was getting better.. Now some yellow still in sinuses, Coughing up yellow phlegm from deep in lungs, metallic taste in mouth, shortness of breath, been 2 weeks.. now broke out in hives last night too... what s going on here?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012