Sinus infection, green discharge, pressure on head. Allergy medicine did not work. How to cure?

Hello Dr. Samuel, I moved to Great Lakes Illinois in November, and have developed a strange problem. Around the last week of December I developed a very strange sinus problem. It started out as a common sinus infection that lasted about two weeks. Then after the green discharge and blood stopped coming out of my nose , I kept on having nazil drainage. For the past two months I have been blowing my nose nonstop, and have head this uncomfortable pressure feeling in my sinus area that never goes away. I feel miserable all the time, and I have very little energy most of the time. I saw a doctor who thought I might have allergies. I have taken several different allergy medications , and none of them have helped at all. This is making everyday life much less enjoyable, and it also makes me feel very out of it. If you have any ideas on what could be wrong with me, I would love to hear them! Thanks, Jared
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013