Sinus infection, blocked nose, bloody, thick snot. Taken antibiotics. Suggest?

I had a sinus infection that I took antibiotics for. The infection went away but one side of my nose was blocked and had bloody, thick snot. Today I pulled out a long string of flesh about an inch- inch and a half long, which appeared to be the lining of my nasal cavity? One end appeared bloody or vascularized, while the other was more skin like and had 3 little lumps that looked like a fat globule. Is this possible for my nose to shed the entire lining at once like that?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013