Sinus infection before GB surgery. Coughing thick sputum with blood clot, sore throat. Treatment?

My husband had GB surgery 11/15. He also was on Coumadin for atrial fib and tachy. Now has been back on coumadin for 2 days. His Blood pressure right now is 102/50 with pulse of 103. 1/2 hr ago it was 119/98, pulse 114. He has had sinus infection prior to surgery, treated with antibiotic but still coughing up thick sputum . No, he does not drink enough fluids but will. He had an EGD 11/13 so in 48 hrs he had a tube down his throat, was sore after both of them. He has been coughing 4-6 times a day thick sputum with bloody clot in it. About 1/4 tsp amount. What should we do?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012