Sinus infection after flu. Why do I have stuffy nose, nasal flushes and allergies?

Good evening, and thank you for you time. I have had some out of the ordinary health issues. 1. I had the flue back in April for a few weeks 2. This went to the wayside but I ended up getting a sinus infection (first time every!!) 3 Now i have constant stuffy left nostril and congestion. I do have mild and I mean very mild allergies but this is crazy. I have tried nasal flushes and even went to Dr. office and got a 10 day prescription of Keflex. Took it and it seemed to help. BUt my conceri s that my left nostril is stuffy and it feel like there is something wiggling in side when I blow it. Any idea would be helpful Randall
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012