Sinus infection. Had deviated septum. Why do I still suffer from rhinitis?

Hi doctor, For the last one year i am suffering from sinus infection .I had a deviated septum and was operated by a Yale Surgeon last year .There was a spur on my nose may due to a fall I had year before. was also taken out.Still I suffer from rhinitis as I have many allergies my ENT specialist asked me to take allergy shots and for last seven months I have been on allergy shots every week,and also on singular , astepro , .15 %nasal spray in the morning and fluticasone propionate nasal spray at night with zertex tablet every night. please be good enough to explain to me why I have this condition for so long and what I should avoid eating and what else I should to do to get better.My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY you will not forget to write to me soon. Thank you. Mrs.Shiranee Fernando
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012