Sinus infection. Had antibiotics. Lost senses to smell, taste. X-ray- normal. Need to take additional antibiotics?

I had a really nasty sinus infection the middle part of February. It went away with antibiotics and came back about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have lost my senses to smell or taste and it has somewhat come back. I have hadan xray on my sinuses but they are normal. Do I need an additional dose of antiobiotics. I take allergy shots also weekly. Or could it just be the thickness of the pollen
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013