Sinus headache, facial pressure, hurts while leaning, stuffy nose, dry nose. Infection or virus?

I have had the worst headache for the past 3 days and I can t seem to get rid of it no matter what I take. It feels like a sinus headache with facial pressure especially in the forehead and behind my right eye. If I lean forward it hurts worse and I can feel the pressure increase. However my nose is not stuffy and I don t have anything to blow out. My nose feels really dry on the inside is this some sort of an infection/ virus?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012