Sinus congestion. Pain in nostril when blowing nose, no blood. Need for concern?

I have bad sinus congestion very often and have lately been blowing my nose a lot. Today when I blew out of my left nostril , all of a sudden I experienced a shooting pain in my inner left nostril at the same time as I blew my nose. There is no blood or anything. But now every time I try to blow the left nostril, the pain happens, and it lingers dully a little afterward. Is this something to be immediately concerned about?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012