Sinus condition, blood and mucus from nose after sneezing. Family history of nasopharyngeal cancer. Treatment?

Hi, I am 29, married guy with two daughter. I am a social smoker. Since kids i always has sinus problem. I will easily sneeze especially in the morning. But for the past half years, i found out my sneeze has strong smell, it like blood smell. After i sneeze, the room full the smell and my family member cant stand on it. Yesterday when i sneeze hardly, i saw some blood clot come together with the mucus . I am worry.. For your info, my dad is a nasopharynl cancer patient and passed away after struggle with cancer for about 2 years.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012