Sinus, blocked nose, nasal drip, sneezing. Taking Allegra. Should I repeat Moxclav?

I have sinus with blocked nose, back nasal drip, sneezing at night,when i lie down at night ( been taking nasal drops to open passage since last 4-5 days + allegra 120 where irritation is lesser now) get heacdache around the temple region. Which antibiotic should i take and what dosage. I have had similar problem on and off in past and ENT suggested moxclav 625 ( twice a day for 10 days ) , oxy spray nasal drops , pan D. Should I repeat or u recommend something else.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012