Sinus, asthma, acid reflux. Fever, white color on tongue, thirsty. Taking Keflex, Albuterol inhaler, Famotidine. Treatment?

Hi, I m a 22yr old male. I exercise pretty rugularly. I feel like I have a low fever. I have a white color on the back and mid part of my tongue and a salty taste in my mouth. I have been kinda thirsty and not too hungry the last couple of days. I was taking Keflex for sinus/ allergy trouble, which I ve had a lot of ever since I can remember. Oh, I have asthma and take an Albuterol inhaler . I also take Famotidine for acid reflux . A lot of problems, I know. I hope I have given enough info.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012